Tours and maps
- Take a campus tour, then spend some time on campus locating your college’s academic advising offices.
- MapLink – A Google-powered map of the campus, in alphabetical order or searchable. To find parking on campus, visit MapLink, click the Browse tab, and scroll down to Parking.
- Public Transportation Serving UCSD – Route numbers serving the campus, and a map of all free bus zone routes (PDF).
- Shuttle Service at UCSD – The free campus shuttle system includes a regular La Jolla campus loop, as well as shuttles to off-campus housing, the Hillcrest Medical Center, and other locations.
- Shuttle maps – A real-time shuttle map or PDF campus shuttle map showing the university's shuttles and their routes.
- ucsdbus.com – See live campus shuttle arrival times, and have them delivered via text to your mobile phone.
- Commute Solutions is your resource for bus, pedal club, carpools, and ride-sharing services.
- Commuter Student Services provides a place to relax and study. Additionally, commuter lounges are available at each college for your use and convenience. The lounges are also a great place to meet friends!
- Cross-Cultural Center empowers UC San Diego to recognize, challenge, and take proactive approaches to diversity for the campus and the San Diego community.
- Housing, Dining & Hospitality offers a wide variety of housing services and dining options for everyone. Also see Places to Eat at UCSD.
- International Center is a great resource for studying abroad. The center also hosts a nice low-cost lunch every Friday.
- Check out the many resources and services available at the Libraries, including the online newsletter, The Navigator.
- University Centers includes the Price Center and the Student Center complexes, offering meeting/ event spaces and restaurants. Both are key to campus life at UC San Diego.