Experiential Learning: Curriculum Boosts
Boost your educational experience through courses usually not listed in the university catalog.
These can still fulfill a college general education requirement, major or minor field, and/ or program requirement.
Curriculum boosts may include but are not limited to:
- Academic internships
- In-service internships
- Individual and group special studies courses (e.g., 197s, 198s and 199s)
- Research assistantships
- Voluntary public service projects
Accrued curriculum boosts enhance the character and dimensionality of your education. Check out these opportunities:
If you would like to add opportunities to this page,
- The name of your program and brief description (20 words maximum)
- Web address, if available
- Contact name, e-mail, and phone