Experiential Learning: Fellowship/ Postgrad Opportunities
Postgraduate opportunities are temporary positions for college graduates that can include:
- Fellowships: Significant short-term learning experiences, such as a research project or apprenticeship, that focus on professional development.
- Alumni internships: Typically full-time professional training that lasts from a few months to a couple of years, that accomplishes tasks for the sponsoring organization, such as Teach for America or Peace Corps.
Postgraduate work usually offers stipends or other funding support. To explore opportunities, check out these Career Services Center resources:
If you would like to add opportunities to this page,
- The name of your program and brief description (20 words maximum)
- Web address, if available
- Contact name, e-mail, and phone