Undergraduate Research Opportunities: Getting Published
To publish your undergraduate research, try one of the following:
- If your work contributed significantly to a research paper submitted by your mentor to a peer-reviewed journal, you might be a mentioned as a co-author or listed in the acknowledgements.
- You can submit your work to one of the following undergraduate research journals published at UCSD:
- Journal of Undergraduate Research: The journal is published by UCSD every summer, with research papers due by the end of Spring Quarter.
- Saltman Quarterly: This UCSD publication is geared toward undergraduate scholarly research in the biological sciences.
- Triton Psychology Report: This peer edited, faculty reviewed research publication offers UCSD undergraduates an opportunity to share the results of their research efforts.