Computer Accounts at UCSD
Find out how to use Academic Computing & Media Services (ACMS) tools to set up e-mail accounts, connect to the UCSD network, or create your own website.
Set up an account
- If you're a new UCSD undergraduate student, an account has been set up for you. At your college orientation, you'll receive an Enrollment Appointment Notice that includes your:
- Account name
- E-mail server host name
Note: If you didn't get an Enrollment Appointment Notice, use the Account Lookup Tool to access your account information.
If you're a new UCSD graduate student, contact your department.
- Review the ACMS Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you need to create a new account, register with ACMS.
Read your e-mail
Personalize your account
Set up a printing account (optional)
- If you need to print at a campus computer lab, set up a printing account online or visit the ACMS Help Desk located on the first floor of AP&M (map)
Create a website
Access your Ted class website
- Find out if your class has a Ted site
If you live on campus, connect to the UCSD network
Access resources from off campus