Financial Aid Office: Directions and Parking
Financial Aid Office (and Scholarship Office)
University of California, San Diego
Financial Aid Office
9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0013
La Jolla, CA 92093-0013
Phone: (858) 534-4480
Fax: (858) 534-5459
Visit us on the 3rd floor, north wing of the Student Services Center, at the corner of Rupertus Way and Myers Drive (map).
Financial Aid and Scholarship office and phone hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Valid parking permits: UCSD A, B, and S (student) parking permits are valid in the Gilman Parking Structure, in the matching marked spaces.
- Metered parking is sometimes available along Myers Drive (1-hour limit), or on the 1st and 2nd floors of the Gilman Parking Structure (2-hour limit). Meters are 25 cents for 15 minutes.
- Temporary visitor parking permits can be purchased for 1 to 6 hours or for the entire day at vending machines in the Gilman Parking Structure or in Lot P406 (map), located on the east side of the structure. Park in the spaces marked with a white V and place your purchased permit on the car dashboard.
- All-day visitor's permits can be purchased from the Campus Parking Officeon the 2nd floor of the Gilman Parking Structure.
- Read more about visitor parking at UCSD.
Driving directions and map:
From Interstate 5 south:
- Take Interstate 5 South to the La Jolla Village Drive exit.
- Turn right (west) at the end of the ramp.
- Turn right at the light onto Villa La Jolla Drive.
- Turn left at the second light onto Gilman Drive.
- Turn right at the stop sign at Myers Drive; the Financial Aid Office is on the 3rd floor (north wing) of the Student Services Center, about 2 blocks down on the right side of the street (map).
From Interstate 5 north:
- Take Interstate 5 North to the Gilman Drive exit.
- Turn left (west) at the end of the ramp.
- Continue on Gilman Drive for about 2.5 miles.
- Turn left at the stop sign at Myers Drive; the Financial Aid Office is on the 3rd floor (north wing) of the Student Services Center, about 2 blocks down on the right side of the street (map).