Financial Aid: Mission and Principles of Service
It is the mission of the Financial Aid Office to ensure all admitted students can attend UC San Diego, regardless of their financial circumstances.
Our Principles of Service
- We aim to serve every student who attends or seeks to attend UC San Diego and to ensure the highest quality service for all, regardless of background or interests.
- We strive to be informative, up to date, organized, and timely in response to students' and parents' needs.
- We are friendly, courteous, and helpful when providing our clients with personalized and individual attention.
- We help and support one another, and each member of our staff is a valuable resource for all other staff members. Our actions show our concern for our students and each other.
- We respect the confidentiality of the information we collect, and protect and secure all information submitted by students and parents.
The Financial Aid Office is an integral part of Student Affairs and is a member of Admissions and Enrollment Services, which also includes the Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools, the Office of the Registrar, and the Information Technology Unit.