E-Bill Terms and Conditions
E-mail notifications are a courtesy service. Regardless of your receipt of E-Bill notification, you must pay your bill by the posted due date.
UCSD liability limitations:
UCSD is not liable for failures of E-Bill transmissions due to:
- Bounced e-mails
- Full e-mail boxes
- Internet access problems
- Network failures
- Any other delays or customer failure to receive E-Bill notifications
UCSD is not liable for unavailability of the online payment system due to circumstances beyond its control such as, but not limited to:
- Natural disaster
- Communication line disruptions
- Power outages
- Labor stoppage
- Government regulations or court orders
- Failure of hardware (yours or ours) or software (yours or ours)
Other terms and conditions:
- Students, parents, and payers will not receive paper bills. If you have a billing address authorization on file, E-Bill cancels the authorization and stops the paper bill being sent to the authorized address.
- You can view your account and make E-Check payments whenever TritonLink is available online.
- Your E-Check payment is credited to your account on the same day, if you pay before midnight.
- You can request to cancel E-Bill by going in person to Student Business Services in the Student Services Center, Suite 355 (3rd floor north) (map).