About Your E-Bill
Students don't receive printed bills via U.S. mail. Instead, UCSD sends an E-Bill notice to your UCSD-issued e-mail address when your bill is ready to be viewed and paid.
How E-Bill works
- UCSD sends an E-Bill notice to your official UCSD e-mail account when your bill is ready. You can authorize up to 3 additional users to also receive E-Bill notices and pay using E-Check (additional authorized users are limited to your financial information).
- Link from the E-Bill notice to log into your account.
- View and pay your bill.
Tips to make E-Bill work for you
- Check your official UCSD e-mail account regularly so you don't miss your E-Bill!
- Authorize a parent or other payer to receive E-Bill notifications. Authorized parents/ payers can view and pay your bill online.
- Use E-Check to pay your bill online. Parents or other payers can also make payments using E-Check.
- Be sure you know How to Read Your Bill.
Opt out of E-Bill
Request to not participate in E-Bill by going in person to the Student Business Services office, 3rd floor, Student Services Center (map).