Enrollment and Registration Late Fees
Types of late fees
- Late enrollment: You will be charged a late fee of $50 if you have not enrolled in courses by the published enrollment deadline.
- Note to graduate students: Regardless of the funding source, late enrollment triggers late payment of fees. Therefore, late enrollment results in a $50 late enrollment fee plus $50 late payment fee, for a total of $100 late fees.
- Late payment: You will be charged a late fee of $50 if you do not pay fees by the payment deadline. Your enrollment will be canceled if you have not paid all mandatory registration fees by the deadline, please see Enrollment and Registration Calendar for date.
Waiving late fees
Late fees can only be waived for the following reasons:
- University responsibility, which involves action or inaction by the university that causes the delay in enrollment or fee payment.
- Failure to act by student because of a sudden disabling illness or accident.
If you qualify for cancellation of late fees, inquire at the appropriate office: