Receiving Scholarship Funds from Non-UCSD Organizations
Learn how to receive scholarship funds from an agency other than UCSD.
Ensure that the funds will be deposited correctly.
- If the scholarship is from an agency outside UCSD, and you haven't received your check, contact the agency and ask them to:
- If you received the check directly from the agency and it is payable to UCSD:
Understand how the funds are disbursed.
- Your scholarship funds, if greater than $1,000, will be divided into three quarterly disbursements unless UCSD is directed to do otherwise by the agency. If you want it fully applied to the current quarter, contact theFinancial Aid Office, (858) 534-4480, to determine if this may be done.
- Your scholarship check will be processed the day it arrives at Student Business Services and credited to your student account within seven business days.
- Your scholarship check process can be delayed if:
- Your PID is not shown clearly on the check.
- You have a hold on your student account.
- You do not meet enrollment or other eligibility requirements of the agency.