How to Use the Schedule of Classes
Learn how to use the Schedule of Classes tool to plan your class schedule before your enrollment appointment time.
Review enrollment information before you search the Schedule of Classes, and print the schedule worksheet.
- Review important details about enrollment:
- Undergraduate and graduate students:
Search the Schedule of Classes to determine classes you will take next quarter.
- Go to the Schedule of Classes.
- You'll see five different ways to search for classes:
- Subject (subject matter)
- Code (course code)
- Section ID
- Professor or title (course title)
Note: Make sure you have the correct academic quarter/ session selected.
Review your search results and select your classes.
- Your search results will show you:
- A list of your search criteria
- Classes that meet your search criteria
- Use this information to decide which class you want to take:
- Class meeting time(s) and day(s)
- Restrictions and prerequisites
- Number of available seats
Note: You may want to review CAPE evaluations to see how classes and instructors were rated by other students.
Note: Remember the Section ID for each class you want to take; you will need it to register for the class.
After you have selected your classes, get ready to use WebReg online registration:
- Know when your appointment time begins. Appointments are viewable beginning Monday of Week 5 of the current quarter. Check the Announcements section on the TritonLink home page for enrollment appointment start times.
- Have the Section ID ready for each course you want to take. When you enter the section ID into WebReg, it will take you directly to WebReg's listing for that class.
If you have questions, contact the appropriate resource: