Graduate Student Association
Learn about the Graduate Student Association and its role in representing UCSD graduate and professional students.
The Graduate Student Association (GSA) represents the interests and concerns of UCSD graduate and professional students at campus, systemwide, local, state, and national levels. GSA also sponsors social activities and other campus events. (See the GSA calendar.)
The GSA is governed by an Executive Committee and a council of representatives from each graduate or professional program. Representation is based on the size of the program:
- All programs have at least 2 representatives
- Programs with more than 100 graduate students have 3 representatives
- Programs with over 200 students have 4 representatives
Meetings and events
- See the GSA calendar for events and meeting times and locations.
- All students are invited to attend Council meetings.