Find out about the Vendor Fair sponsored by the Center for Student Involvement.
Students are the primary customers of our Vendor Fairs.
- The Vendor Fair is held once each quarter. This year's schedule:
- Oct. 29–Nov. 2, 2012
- Jan. 28–Feb. 1, 2013
- Apr. 29–May 3, 2013
- Information: (858) 534-0789
- Invitation to apply (PDF)
- Application (PDF)
Vendor Fairs are for non-food vendors who have commercial liability insurance and a California Seller's Permit.
Vendors are invited to participate in the Vendor Fair at the sole discretion of The Center for Student Involvement.
The criteria for selection of vendors include:
- Desirability of the items or product
- Originality of the items or product
- Past performance during previous Vendor Fairs
- Price point of items
- Number of vendors selling similar items
- Student feedback
- Timeliness of application
Directions and parking
See important parking permit information on the application.
If you would like to be added to the Center for Student Involvement vendor mailing list, send us an e-mail with your:
- Phone number