SARC: Find Help
If you're a UCSD undergraduate, graduate, or international student:
- If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately.
- If this is not an emergency and you are seeking resources, contact SARC at (858) 534-5793.
If you are UCSD faculty or staff:
- Contact the Faculty & Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) at (858) 534-5523:
FSAP is a campus resource that provides one-on-one information, support, and counseling. They can also refer you to community resources outside the university.
If you're not a UCSD student:
- If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
- Center for Community Solutions, (888) DVLINKS (385-4657):
This 24-hour, toll-free hotline connects San Diego County victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault to community resources such as counseling, temporary housing, legal assistance, etc.
- San Diego stalking hotline, (619) 515-8900:
This hotline, hosted by the San Diego Stalking Strike Force, provides information and support to victims of stalking.
National 24-hour hotlines: