How to Remove Personal Information from the Campus Directory
Learn how to change the default settings that list each student's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address in a searchable campus directory with other UCSD students, faculty, and staff members.
If you are being harassed or stalked, get help immediately from one of these resources:
How to block personal information from your directory listing:
- Open the Directory Information Restriction tab on the Addresses tool.
- Add restrictions to keep your information private.
- Use the pull-down menu to choose the information you want to keep private.
- Click Add Confidential Codes.
- Repeat steps A and B to restrict additional information.
- Use the Delete button to remove restrictions.
- The screen will display how your information will appear in the directory.
Note: Directory changes take effect the following business day.
If you have questions or need to restrict additional personal information:
Contact the Registrar's Office, (858) 534-3150.