At UC San Diego we recognize the significant milestone graduation marks in a student's life.
In addition to your commencement ceremony, you're invited to attend the annual All Campus Graduation Celebration, which provides all undergraduate and graduate students an opportunity to meet and celebrate with friends outside the bounds of your college or academic school.
See below for details and links to the celebration and other special events as they're announced.
Class of 2014 ceremonies
All undergraduate ceremonies are held at RIMAC Field. Link to each college's commencement details below, and contact your college for more information.
- Saturday, June 14
- Sunday, June 15
Graduate and professional school ceremonies
Check back for more details as they're announced, or contact your school for more information:
- Graduate and professional school graduation ceremonies (including Education Studies) — Saturday, June 14, 10:30 a.m., inside RIMAC Arena
- School of International Relations and Pacific Studies (IRPS) — Sunday, June 15, 10:30 a.m., inside RIMAC Arena
- Rady School's MBA commencement ceremony — Friday, June 20, 7 p.m., at the Rady School of Management
- School of Medicine commencement ceremonies will be held Sunday, June 1
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy — Saturday, May 17, 10 a.m., Price Center Ballroom
- Scripps Day and Scripps Institution of Oceanography commencement — Friday, June 13, 3 p.m., at the Scripps Seaside Forum
Events and celebrations
Stay tuned for details and links to these and other events as they're announced:
- The Bookstore's Annual Grad Night Party: Tues., April 22, 6:30–9:30 p.m.
Don't miss this graduation kick-off party! Register for a "fast pass" and bring your family and friends for raffles, exclusive sales, and free food and beverages
- Grad Fair: Wed. and Thurs., April 23–24, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Meet at the campus Bookstore to get your Triton Grad Packs and find vendor tables, computer deals, exclusive sales, and much, much more
- Rainbow Graduation for LGBT students: Sat., June 7, 4 p.m., ERC's Great Hall (register online)
- All Campus Graduation Celebration: Fri., June 13, 5–7:30 p.m., RIMAC Field
A fun, informal tradition for all graduating students and friends (tickets on sale May 1)
- Ring Ceremony: Sat., June 14, 8 p.m., Warren Mall
Ceremony and reception for graduating engineers and alumni of the Jacobs School of Engineering
Related information for students and guests
- Seniors.ucsd.edu: Website for graduating students and friends, including details for the All-Campus Graduation Celebration, Outstanding Grad awards, and more
- Graduation Central: Order caps, gowns, rings, Triton Pride Packs, announcements, gifts, and much more from the UCSD Bookstore (learn how to wear that cap and gown, too!)
- UCSD Parents & Families commencement info, including travel info and special hotel rates
- Senior Class Gift: Your contribution leaves a legacy of pride, scholarship, and philanthropy here at UC San Diego
- Disability accommodations for commencement ceremonies and celebrations
- Commencement parking and maps
- Places to Eat at UC San Diego
- Visitor Guide to UC San Diego