At UC San Diego we recognize the significant milestone graduation marks in a student's life.
Class of 2015 ceremonies
All undergraduate ceremonies are held at RIMAC Field. Link to each college's commencement details below, and contact your college for more information.
- Saturday, June 13
- Sunday, June 14
Graduate and professional school ceremonies
Check back for more details as they're announced, or contact your school for more information:
- Graduate and professional school graduation ceremonies — Sunday, June 14, 10:30 a.m., inside RIMAC Arena
- School of International Relations and Pacific Studies (IRPS) — Saturday, June 13, 9:30 a.m., inside RIMAC Arena
- Rady School of Management's MBA commencement ceremony — Saturday, June 13, 2 p.m., inside RIMAC Arena
- School of Medicine commencement ceremonies will be held Sunday, June 7, 10 a.m., on the Commencement Lawn of the Medical Education and Telemedicine Building
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy — Saturday, May 16, 10 a.m. to noon (with a celebration scheduled for the Friday evening prior)
- Scripps Day and Scripps Institution of Oceanography commencement will be held on Friday, June 12, at 3 p.m., at the Scripps Seaside Forum
Events and celebrations
Stay tuned for details and links to these and other events as they're announced:
- The Bookstore's Annual Grad Nite Party: Tues., April 21, 6:30–9 p.m.
Don't miss this annual graduation kick-off party! Join friends for raffles, games, and exclusive sales.
- Grad Fair: Wed. and Thurs., April 22–23, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Meet at the campus Bookstore to get your Triton Grad Packs and find vendor tables, computer deals, exclusive sales, and much more
- Outstanding Senior and Outstanding Grad Student Awards: Students are selected for exceptional academic and leadership performance, and for enhancing the student experience at UC San Diego (nomination forms due May 1)
- Rainbow Graduation for LGBT students: Sat., June 6, 4–6 p.m., Faculty Club (register online)
- Black Graduation: Fri., June 12, 6–9 p.m., Multipurpose Room, Student Services Center (register online)
Recognition ceremony and celebration for students and their families organized by the Black Resource Center
- Ring Ceremony: Sat., June 14, 8 p.m., Warren Mall
Ceremony and reception for graduating engineers and alumni of the Jacobs School of Engineering
Related information for students and guests
Class of 2016 ceremonies
The class of 2016 will be the first to participate in a new commencement tradition — a campus-wide ceremony at UC San Diego. The ceremony will include the conferring of degrees for graduating seniors from all six undergraduate colleges, as well graduate students from the Graduate Division, the Rady School of Management, and the School of International Relations and Pacific Studies. Watch for more details in early 2016.