Find out if you qualify.
Note: Financial aid is available only through UCSD. Units taken at both campuses may be combined to establish full-time enrollment for financial aid purposes.
- Complete one quarter at UCSD as a matriculated student.
- Maintain 12 units at UCSD in the current term.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be prepared academically (e.g. complete course prerequisites, etc.) as determined by the host campus.
- Meet with your college and department advisors.
Note: Be sure to read the Policies and Procedures for Simultaneous Enrollment.
Download and complete the application.
- Download the Undergraduate Application for Simultaneous UC Enrollment (PDF).
- Fill out the application completely, including your intended classes at the host campus.
- Sign the application.
Obtain the required signatures.
- Take the form to your major department for your advisor's approval.
- Take the form to your college advisor for approval.
Submit your application.
Wait for approval.
- You will be notified by the Registrar's Office if your application has been approved by both campuses.