Use E-Check to pay student bills electronically from your personal checking account.
You must make your E-Check payment before midnight on the due date.
You can also pay with:
- Cash (U.S. dollars)
- Personal checks
- Money orders
- Cashier's checks
- Traveler's checks
- Loan checks
- International checks
Make sure your check:
- Is payable to UC Regents
- Has the bank's branch information and account number imprinted on it
- Includes your student ID number
- Is written for the correct amount
- Includes your signature
- Has the current date
- Includes your complete address
Mail (all but cash) to:
Central Cashier's Office
9500 Gilman Dr., Dept. 0009
La Jolla, CA 92093-0009
You must mail your payment so it's received at the Cashier's on or before the payment due date. The University will not honor postmarks.
Pay in person (cash welcome) at:
- Central Cashier's Office in the Student Services Center, 402 University Center (map), by 4 p.m. on the due date Cashier's drop box (map), inside the Central Cashier's Office during business hours or outside the building's rear entrance, by 4 p.m. on the due date
Read more about deposits at the Central Cashier's Office.
Financial aid is automatically deposited in your student account to pay current quarter charges.
- You are responsible for paying any remaining balance by the due date.
- If you have a credit balance of financial aid funds, it will either be sent by check to your current address or deposited via direct bank deposit.
More about financial aid:
For additional questions about your bill contact the office initiating the charge:
- Bookstore, (858) 534-7326
- Central Cashier's Office, (858) 534-3725
- Financial Aid & Scholarships Office, (858) 534-4480
- Housing, (858) 534-4010
- Library, (858) 534-3339
- Med School Financial Aid, (858) 534-4664
- Registrar's Office, (858) 534-3150
- Graduate Division Financial Support, (858) 534-6464 or (858) 534-0720
- Parking, (858) 534-4223
- Student Business Services, (858) 822-4SBS (822-4727)
- Summer Session, (858) 534-5258
- Triton Cash, (858) 534-7587