Protect your cash by setting up a Triton Cash account, which lets you use your Campus Card to make purchases at select locations on and off campus.
Who can use Triton Cash
- Current students
Notes about Triton Cash
- There are no fees
- The balance rolls over from year to year
Create your Triton Cash account
Deposit funds into your account
If you activate your Triton Cash account online, please allow 1 business day for processing before attempting to deposit funds into your account. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once the account has been activated.
Once your account has been processed, you can deposit funds into your account by using one of the following methods:
- Make a deposit online with Visa or MasterCard.
- Go to Triton Card Accounts Services (map). Check and credit card deposits can be made in person.
- Call Triton Card Accounts Services, (858) 534-7587.
Use your card
- See a list of more than 60 locations that accept Triton Cash.
- Present your Campus Card to the cashier to make a purchase. Funds are instantly debited from your Triton Cash account.
- You can view your balance and transaction history online, or request a printed report from Triton Card Accounts Services (map).
Report a lost or stolen Campus Card
- If your card is lost or stolen, suspend your account immediately online or call Triton Card Accounts Services, (858) 534-7587.
Note: Be sure to report a lost or stolen Campus Card immediately. You are responsible for purchases if someone uses your card before you freeze your account.
- Take a photo ID to the Triton Card Accounts Services (map) to get a 7-day temporary card for Triton Cash purchases.
- If your card is still missing after a week, buy a new Campus Card for $15.00 at Student Business Services (map).
Triton Card Accounts Services, (858) 534-7587:
- In person: Triton Card Accounts Services is located on the Revelle College campus, on the 2nd floor of the Housing*Dining*Hospitality Services building, west of 64-Degrees (map).
- By mail:
Triton Card Accounts Services
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, Dept 0382
La Jolla, Ca 92093-0382
- By fax: (858) 534-8260