Change of classification filing period
The change of classification filing period is from:
- Fall 2016: August 1, 2016 – September 5, 2016
- Winter 2017: November 1, 2016 – December 5, 2016
- Spring 2017: February 1, 2017 – March 6, 2017
- Fall 2017: August 1, 2017 – September 5, 2017
Note: You may submit your packet as of the first filing date listed above and no later than the last date of the filing period.
Residence determination dates
The residence determination date is the day instruction begins at the last of the University of California campuses to open for the quarter. (For schools on the semester system, the day instruction begins for the semester.)
To be considered a resident of California, you must establish your physical presence at least 366 days prior to the dates below in addition to all other requirements listed on the website. Additional residence determination dates are available through the UC Office of the General Council's website.
- Fall 2016: September 22, 2016
- Winter 2017: January 9, 2017
- Spring 2017: April 3, 2017
- Fall 2017: September 28, 2017
Note: Your dated material should begin 366 days prior to the residence determination date.