Receiving Your Loan: Entrance Loan Counseling
Last Updated: December 20, 2016 11:58:18 AM PST
Learn how to complete the entrance loan counseling requirement so you can receive your loan.
Determine if you must complete entrance loan counseling.
- You need to complete online entrance loan counseling if:
- You have a student loan such as:
Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized
- This is your first federal or university student loan.
Complete any necessary paperwork.
- If you're a first-time Perkins Loan and/or University Loan recipient:
- Access the campus based promissory note/s on your Financial Aid Student Checklist.
- Please be aware of common mistakes made when competing these forms:
- Listing date of birth instead of listing date of completion
- Leaving form incomplete
- NO use of cross-out marks, whiteout, or pencil
- Mail or deliver the forms to:
Student Business Services (map)
9500 Gilman Drive, Dept 0026
La Jolla, CA 92093-0026
Complete the entrance loan counseling.
- Take the required online seminar: