First, read the steps necessary for disbursing financial aid and scholarship awards. Then review these additional notes specific to financial aid for Summer Session students:
Summer Session aid disbursement dates
Summer Session financial aid will be credited to your UCSD student account a few days before the beginning of the summer session you're enrolled in:
- For Session 1, your account will be credited beginning June 23, 2017.
- For Session 2, your account will be credited beginning July 28, 2017.
- For Session 3, your account will be credited approximately 2 days before the start of your Session 3 classes.
- For summer sessions at other UC campuses, your account will be credited approximately 2 days before the start of classes.
Review your Financial Aid Checklist for 2016–2017 to be sure you have met all requirements for summer disbursement. Failure to meet the requirements will result in delayed disbursements for summer.
Additional eligibility requirement
For financial aid disbursements to be credited to your account, you must have accepted your summer awards.
Fee deadlines for UCSD Summer Session students
If you owe a remaining balance, you're responsible for paying that amount and should do so by the fee deadline or your Summer Session classes will be canceled.
Fee deadlines for other UC campus Summer Session students
If you'll be attending Summer Session at another UC campus:
- Pay your fees by the campus deadline date.
- If you're unable to pay your fees because you're waiting for a financial aid disbursement, contact the Summer Session office or registrar at that campus for instructions.