Did you get an error when you signed up? If you have tried the various steps, including looking for your original e-mail, then go ahead and e-mail us. You'll need to include the following in your e-mail:
- The reason you're e-mailing
- Application ID
- Full name
- Date of birth
- City of birth
- E-mail address on application
- Current mailing address (as in, where you live)
Your PID was assigned to you when you first created your MyApplication account. It starts with the letter 'A', followed by 8 numbers (no spaces).
If you can't remember your user ID/PID
- Look for the welcome e-mail that we sent to you when your account was set up, which includes your user ID/PID.
- If you can't find your PID in your e-mail, use the Password Change tool. Enter your UC Application ID and your date of birth, and you'll see your PID.