About the Class Planner
Arrange your quarterly class schedule online, with access to the UCSD catalog, the current class schedule, and instructor evaluations.
The Class Planner is an unofficial personal scheduling tool. It does not:
- Add classes with a TBA time
- Guarantee your enrollment in a class
- Register you for classes
- Warn you about prerequisites, corequisites, or other restrictions
Build a planner by finding and adding courses from the left side of the screen.
- Choose a letter to see a list of subjects beginning with that letter, or use the Course Lookup button to search by course code (ex: Math10A).
- If both are offered, you must select a lecture and a discussion section before you can add the class to the planner.
- Compare and decide between classes in various departments, on different days, and at different times.
- Add as many classes as you like to the planner, even if they have conflicting time periods (a maximum of 2 overlapping courses can be added to any one time period).
- Access more information by linking to:
The Class Planner will reveal if a class is full or wait-listed, giving you the chance to:
- Continually monitor the live status of a class you want to register for.
- Choose another class that isn't full but still fits into your schedule.
The finals schedule for all selected classes appears at the bottom of the Class Planner.
- Additions and changes are automatically updated as you make them.
- You can save multiple potential schedules for each quarter.
- You can copy or rename an existing planner
- Give your schedules different names for easy retrieval.
- Use the Manage Planners link (upper-left tab of the planner) to access all saved plans.
- Click the printer icon to create a printable page (opens in a new window).
- Course and section numbers appear on the printed planner, so you can easily refer to them when it's time to enroll using WebReg.