It is the mission of the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office to ensure all admitted students can attend UC San Diego, regardless of their financial circumstances.
Our Principles of Service
- We aim to serve every student who attends or seeks to attend UC San Diego and to ensure the highest quality service for all, regardless of background or interests.
- We strive to be informative, up to date, organized, and timely in response to students' and parents' needs.
- We are friendly, courteous, and helpful student service professionals when providing our clients with personalized and individual attention.
- We help and support one another, and each member of our staff is a valuable resource for all other staff members. Our actions show our concern for our students and each other.
- We respect the confidentiality of the information we collect, and protect and secure all information submitted by students and parents.
The Financial Aid & Scholarships Office is an integral part of Student Affairs and is a member of Enrollment Management unit, which also includes the Admissions and Relations with Schools, California Student Opportunity and Access Program (Cal-SOAP), Parent and Family Programs, Registrar's Office, and Student Affairs Technology Services (SATS).