Faculty Mentor Program students in the 2016–2017 cohort will display their work at our annual FMP Symposium on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 in the Price Center's West Ballroom. Additional details will be announced in winter and spring quarter.
- 4 p.m.: Opening remarks and presentation of the Outstanding Mentor Award
- 4:30 p.m.: Poster Session 1 begins
- 5:45 p.m.: Poster Session 2 begins
Attending the symposium:
- The Symposium is open to the public.
- If you'd like to support a specific student, find them in the program (available soon for May 2017).