Due to the high number of workshop applications, waitlists are common. If you've been placed on a waitlist, you may not attend the workshop until you are admitted.
- On Friday of Week 1, check your workshop status online.
- If you're admitted, you must come to the next scheduled workshop, or you will be dropped.
- If you are on a waitlist, you will then be notified by email if space becomes available and you are admitted into the workshop.
Attendance is mandatory. You can be dropped if you miss:
- The first workshop of the quarter
- An entire week of workshop
- More than 2 workshops in any given quarter
If you have a conflict with part of a workshop you may still apply, although priority is given to students who can make all hours of the workshop.
Due to the emphasis on collaborative learning in workshop, students arriving late or leaving early are disruptive to the learning environment. If you find that the workshop is not conducive to your schedule and you need to drop your workshop, please sign in to the application online and drop your workshop to open the seat for another student.
- Good attendance
- Good attitude
- Readiness to work in groups
- Respect for workshop leader and peers