Internship applications for the 2015–2016 school year are now available and due on Friday, May 22, 2015 at 4pm.
Student Legal Services (SLS) offers two types of unpaid internships, for undergraduate students interested in law or marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for students to gain valuable experience in a professional environment without having to leave campus.
Read more about the internship from the links below, including an application form (due May 22, 2015):
- Undergraduate Legal Research Internship / Application (PDF)
- Undergraduate Marketing and Outreach Internship / Application (PDF)
- Volunteer at least 4 hours per week during the fall 2015 and winter 2016 quarters.
- Complete the requirements for a Discover the Law Program Certificate of Achievement in Winter Quarter 2016.
- Attend a quarterly staff meeting.