iLead provides students the flexibility to choose workshop sessions on various communication and leadership topics that align with your individual interests and schedule.
Receive a stamp for each session you attend; 10 stamps earn you a certificate of completion, an invitation to the Center for Student Involvement recognition event held in May, and record of iLead on your Co-Curricular Record.
How to participate
- Register online.
- Pick up a quarterly Schedule of Workshops from the Center for Student Involvement, Price Center East, Level 3 (map) or download the schedule of workshops here (PDF).
- Start attending workshops! At your first session, ask for an "iLead Stamp Card" and begin earning stamps. Most workshops are worth 1 stamp, but select events are worth 2 stamps.
- Collect 10 stamps to complete the program.
Completing the Program
- Once you have collected at least 10 stamps, click here to add iLead to your Portfolium
- Watch the Portfolium's video on how to upload assignments: Student Assignment Completion
- Under the Portfolium's assignment, upload the following:
- an image of your completed iLead Stamp Card (within "Basic Info")
- a one-page written reflection (within "Details & Attachments" answering the following questions:
- In the context of iLead's Learning Outcomes, how has your participation in iLead contributed to your own udnerstanding of your talents, values, and interests as they relate to leadership?
- How will you continue to develop and apply your communication and leadership skills to facilitate positive social change at UC San Diego or in the community?
- Reflection must be double spaced, 12 pt font, with 1 inch margins: Times New Roman or Arial font.
- Once your Stamp Card and Reflection have been reviewed and your workshop attendance has been verified, a Program Coordinator will notify you of your completion of the program.
Your Co-Curricular Record (CCR) will be updated upon completion of the program. You can use your CCR to help demonstrate to employers, graduate/professional programs, and for awards the competencies and skills you gained through your experience.