Campus Greek resources
- UCSD's Associated Students website
- AS Funding Guide (PDF)
- Plan an on-campus event using TAP
- Re-register your Greek organization
- Greek Life On-Campus Resource List (PDF)
- Greek REACH: Recognition of Excellence and Achievement
- Panhellenic New Member Form (PDF)
- MGC New Member Form (PDF)
- Statement of Expectations (PDF)
Chapter Roster Update Forms
Greeks Make the Grade
Campus organizations and support
- Greek Life Lecture Series is a resource for a number of legal education topics for Greek members at UCSD.
- Hazing and Student Organizations looks at one of the most common problems faced by members of Greek organizations at UCSD. Fortunately, there are resources you can turn to if you believe you or someone you know may be the victim of hazing.
- Greek InterVarsity is part of a non-denominational Christian organization (InterVarsity) that provides a spiritual resource to the fraternities and sororities across the country with the message of Christ.
- FIPG Risk Management guidelines is the national standard risk management policy, an excellent resource for risk management education and chapter risk management practices.
- The Lambda 10 Project works to heighten the visibility of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender Greek members by serving as a clearinghouse for educational resources and materials related to sexual orientation and gender identity/ expression as it pertains to the fraternity/ sorority experience.
- North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) is an organization dedicated to serving the needs of its member fraternities through advocacy, collaboration, and education. Among other functions, the NIC creates an environment for fraternities to succeed and grow in their respective academic, community, and personal fields.
- Order of Omega is a Greek Leadership Honor Society that recognizes the top 3% of Greek scholars, leaders, and philanthropists. The chapter at UCSD hosts an annual "Bounce for A Cure" philanthropy, aids with the Greek Awards ceremony, and raises money for merit-based scholarships.
- National Panhellenic Conference, founded in 1902, is an umbrella organization for 26 women's fraternities and sororities. Each member group is an autonomous Greek-letter society of college women and alumnae representing more than 4 million women in over 620 college/university campuses and 4,600 alumnae associations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Rho Lambda honors women within the sorority community who exhibit the highest qualities of leadership and service to their sorority and the Greek community. They are women who have furthered Greek ideals and principles throughout their sorority years.
- Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values (AFLA) exists to stimulate the growth and development of fraternity/sorority councils and chapter leaders by promiting leadership, educational, and values based experiences and resources for student leaders, their advisors, and the larger fraternal market.