UC San Diego SearchMenu

Center for Student Involvement: Forms

See a list of student and student organization applications and forms.

Student Orgs

Event Planning

  • Certificate of Liability Insurance SAMPLE form: Additional insurance coverage is required for all off-campus vendors and their vehicles.
  • EH&S Temporary Food Facility Permit Application: Request approval to serve food on campus. 
  • Media Guide: Review media specific policies, procedures, and opportunities.
  • RSO Event Liability: The University of California has created an insurance program to cover Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) for most on-campus events. Events covered by the policy are paid for by the University. However, RSOs are responsible for making sure their event is covered.
  • Travel Form: Submit this form to your student org Fund Manager at least 14 days prior to your trip
  • Self Serve Classroom Visual/ Audio Orientations, Part 1Part 2: Learn to operate the AV equipment located in classrooms.