Student Organization Office and Storage Space
The University Centers Advisory Board (UCAB) is responsible for allocating space to registered student organizations. Office and storage spaces are available in the following locations:
- Price Center
- Student Center
Two types of space are available:
- Lockable offices (Price Center and Student Centers)
- Most of the office space is shared, with 2 or more organizations per office.
- Lateral storage units (rectangular file cabinets, 16" x 36", Price Center only)
To apply for space or to renew an application, new and current student organizations must have a principal member fill out the UCAB Application for Space.
UCAB assigns spaces during spring quarter for the following academic year. Check the UCAB website for a list of assigned spaces. Any unallocated space, or any space that becomes available during the academic year, will be allocated by a rank-ordered waiting list, or if there is no such list, space will be assigned on a first come, first-served basis.
Student organizations that are exempted from the space application process:
- Associated Students
- Academic Success Program
- Che Cafe
- Food Co-op
- The General Store
- Graduate Student Association
- Groundwork Bookstore
- The Guardian
- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- Panhellenic Association