The Sexual Assault & Violence Prevention Resource Center envisions a world free of violence. To that end, through policy development and campus wide collaborations, we are committed to providing education and support services that empower students, faculty, and staff. SARC is dedicated to creating a safe and respectful community that does not tolerate sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking.
We offer free and confidential services for registered UCSD students affected by sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking, including:
- Individual counseling
- Crisis intervention and safety planning
- Support groups
- On-campus advocacy for academic and housing concerns
- Assistance with police, campus, and non-investigative reporting options
- Accompaniment to police interviews, medical evidentiary exams, and court dates
- Sexual assault risk reduction
- How to help a friend who is a victim of violence
- Cute or Creepy: Where's the L.I.N.E.?
- Dirty Talk: Communication and Consent
- Who's Checking You In/Out?
- Every Little BIT Counts - Bystander Intervention Techniques for students, faculty, and staff
- Collaboration with the UCSD Police Department to offer Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) training
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (April)
- Assisting student victims of violence
- Customized workshops to suit the needs of student groups and campus departments
Contact us at:
Sexual Assault & Violence Prevention Resource Center