How to Request Verification Documents
Find out how to obtain official verification of enrollment and other student data.
Verifications are $10 per copy. Rush fees and shipping charges may apply. Before you request a verification, you may need to check and clear holds or gather necessary info. See details below.
Submit your request online (recommended):
- Go to the Order Verifications tool.
- Fill out the type of verification, where it should be sent, and submit. You can submit multiple orders before paying.
- Review your order for accuracy. If you make an error in your request, you are responsible for reordering and paying for another verification.
- Pay for your order.
- Check the status of your order with the Track Verification Order tool.
Submit a paper request:
- Complete the Verification of Student Information request form (PDF).
- Submit the request in person, by mail, or by fax according to instructions on the form.
Processing times and costs:
||Processing time/ additional info
$10 per copy
|Ready next business day after 2 p.m.
- Photo ID required
- Pick up within 30 days or it will be destroyed (fees are non-refundable).
$10 per copy
|Ready for mailing within 3 business days.
Add $20 per copy to verification fee
|Processed same business day, for pick-ups or mail.
||Domestic U.S.: Add $20 to verification fee
International: Add $35 to verification fee
- No delivery to P.O. boxes
- Provide Postal Code if applicable
- Rush/FedEx orders must be submitted by 3:30 p.m. for same business day mail out.
Domestic U.S.: Add $5 to the verification fee for each number
International: Add $10 to the verification fee for each number
|Faxes generally not considered official
Please note: all verification fees are non-refundable.
Before you order your verification:
- Check and clear your holds:
- Go to Holds.
- Contact Student Business Services, (858) 822-4727, for questions about outstanding account balances. You must clear any financial obligations before a verification can be issued.
- Gather information for online ordering:
- Get your PID and PAC.
- Get names and addresses of the places to send your verification.
- Choose a payment method:
- Electronic check: Requires checking account number and bank routing number
- Credit card: Requires Visa/ MasterCard account number and expiration date