Understanding Student Accounts
Learn more about the different types of student accounts at UCSD.
Student Business Services (SBS) sets up your student account automatically when you enroll.
- SBS bills any charges due to UCSD to your student account.
- Your billing notices arrive via e-mail through a system called E-Bill.
- Your student account also shows credits to your account, such as financial aid and refunds.
View your student account.
E-Check is the preferred way to pay charges on your student account.
- E-Check payments come out of your personal checking account.
- You can either save your E-Check information as a profile, or re-enter the information each time you make a payment.
- Find out how to:
Setting up a direct bank deposit account is strongly encouraged. It's the fastest, most secure, and environmentally friendly way to receive your financial aid and refunds.
Enroll in Direct Deposit.
A Triton Cash account offers a debit card that lets you purchase many items on campus and off campus.
Note: You can't use Triton Cash to pay charges on your student account.