How to Use ROTC Funds
Learn how to pay your bill using ROTC funds.
UCSD does not have an ROTC campus office. ROTC programs at San Diego State University and the University of San Diego handle UCSD's ROTC process.
These programs may affect your award package. If you're concerned about award changes, please contact the Financial Aid Office, (858) 534-4480, prior to submitting your authorization.
To receive ROTC funds:
Request authorization from your ROTC program.
- Contact the San Diego State University or University of San DiegoROTC program and ask for an authorization form or letter to be mailed or faxed to:
University of California, San Diego
Student Business Services
9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0025
La Jolla, CA 92093-0025
Fax: (858) 822-2713
- Request the authorization as soon as possible before the quarter begins, so the payment can be posted on time to your student account (see Billing Due Dates).
Verify UCSD's receipt of the authorization.
- Contact Student Business Services, (858) 822-4727.
- After receiving the authorization, Student Business Services credits your student account with the ROTC funds.
Check your student account to verify payment.
- View your bill online.
- UCSD invoices ROTC for payment each authorized quarter.
Monitor your status.
- If your status changes or you are no longer eligible for ROTC funds, you may be billed for your fees directly.
For more information:
- Army ROTC:
- Navy ROTC:
- Air Force ROTC: