Campus writing programs and assistance
Writing + Critical Expression Hub: Supports undergraduate and graduate student writers through one-on-one writing consultations, as well as writing workshops. Students can get feedback on any writing project at any stage in the writing process — brainstorming, topic selection, organizing ideas, polishing a final draft. Visit WritingHub.ucsd.edu to sign up for an appointment.
OASIS Language and Writing Program: Offers individual tutoring and workshops to students for whom English is a second language in any class where writing is required, and to students taking beginning or advanced classes in Spanish, regardless of their first language.
College writing assistance
Some colleges have a writing center or a program to support your writing sequence courses (and in some cases, with other class writing assignments).
Each program offers different services. Contact the one at your college for more information:
- Revelle Humanities' Online Writing Tutor offers writing help and review, plus online writing resources.
- Marshall College Dimensions of Culture: Contact Teaching Assistants for extra help with DOC concepts, readings, assignments, and papers.
- Muir College Writing Program: Free tutoring and workshops for students enrolled in any Muir writing course.
- Warren College Writing Program
- Roosevelt College Making of the Modern World Resources
- Sixth College's CAT Writing Studio provides in-depth, one-on-one writing coaching to CAT 3 students for assignments in CAT courses and beyond (find additional student resources on the site, too).