The LAUNCH program teaches the marketable skills necessary for success in today's competitive job market.
Apply online. Admission is limited, and applications are accepted all year.
By participating in LAUNCH, you can:
- Earn a LAUNCH Certificate in areas such as biotech manufacturing, finance, law, sustainable business practices, and more.
- Enhance your degree with practical skills geared to your career goals.
- Learn real-world concepts from experts in some of the fastest growing and most promising industries.
- Network with professionals.
- Improve your resume and/or portfolio through personal coaching.
- Stand out as a highly competitive candidate.
You should participate in LAUNCH concurrently with your undergraduate program, ideally during your junior year.
Classes are held during evening hours or on occasional Saturdays. The certificate program can be completed in about 3 to 5 quarters.
The LAUNCH program is supplemented with complimentary enrollment funding provided by the university. See Program Fees for more information.