How to Enroll in Classes (Undergraduates)
Undergraduates, find out how to enroll in classes using the steps below.
Note: If you are a visiting student, see the Summer Session website for separate procedures.
Before you enroll, check:
Before classes begin:
On your assigned enrollment day, enroll in classes any time after your appointment.
- Go to WebReg.
- Choose your registration term and student level.
- Enroll in the classes you want to take.
Don't know what classes to take? See What to Do Before Enrolling in Classes for help.
Wait-list any full classes.
- If you can't get into a class you want, WebReg lets you either enroll in another section of the same class or wait-list it.
- See more information on wait lists.
View your class confirmation(s).
- On WebReg, you see a confirmation after each class you enroll in, including any that you wait-listed.
- Check your class list, including grading option and number of units.
After the start of classes: Make changes to your schedule.
- Use WebReg to make changes to your schedule.
- Find out details on: