Enrollment Checklist (Undergraduates)
Check the topics below for important enrollment information for undergraduate students.
Note: Summer Session may have separate procedures; see the Summer Session website.
Enrollment appointment times
- Check TritonLink for your first and second pass appointment times during Week 5 of the quarter.
- You will be assigned an appointment based on the number of units you have completed.
Enrollment and fee payment holds
- Go to Holds. Contact the office indicated to clear each hold.
- WebReg will not allow you to enroll or Add/ Drop/ Change unless all enrollment holds have been cleared.
- The Cashier's Office can't process fee payments until all fee payment holds have been cleared.
- If you requested a waiver of the Undergraduate Health Insurance premium, the waiver can't be applied to your account until all fee payment holds have been cleared.
- You are allowed to enroll in 11.5 units during the first pass and 19.5 units during the second pass up until the first day of classes.
- Starting the first day of classes, you may enroll in 22 units.
- Submit a completed, signed Add/ Drop/ Change card to the Registrar's Office (map) for classes that can't be added or dropped using WebReg.
- Current enrollment in a prerequisite class will satisfy a prerequisite.
- If you satisfied a prerequisite by taking a class at another college or university, contact the department offering the class to be authorized to enroll.
Note: Transfer equivalencies may not have been entered into the system.
- Some classes require departmental approval. To enroll in these classes, contact the department.
Other restrictions on enrollment
- WebReg will also check for these restrictions:
- Class level
- Refer to the far left column in the Schedule of Classes for codes indicating type of enrollment restrictions that apply to each class.
- If the system blocks your enrollment in a class you are eligible for, contact the department for approval.
Department approval procedure
- Contact the department for pre-authorization to enroll in a class or class section. You can then use WebReg to enroll in the class.
- Be sure that all information is correct, including your grading option and units.
- If a wait-listed course was added to your schedule, it will be included in the class list.