More help with scholarships:
- FinAid: The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid: Learn about scholarships and how they work.
- Sallie Mae: Get tips and advice about scholarships.
Free scholarship search tools:
For even more ideas, look for these books at your local library or bookstore, or at UCSD's Geisel Library (in the grants section or at the reference desk).
- "The Scholarship Book" lists sources of private-sector financial aid and scholarships for undergraduates.
- "Foundation Grants to Individuals" identifies loans, fellowships, scholarships, and grants sponsored by private foundations.
- "Financial Aid for Higher Education" describes more than 3,400 programs for college freshmen, with information on eligibility and how to apply.
- "The Graduate Scholarship Book" collects scholarships, fellowships, grants, and loans for graduate and professional study; arranged by subject.
- "The International Scholarship Book" is a guide to financial aid for study abroad programs, for both undergraduates and graduate students.
- "Financial Aid for Research, Study, Travel and Other Activities Abroad" descriptively lists programs for all ages - high school to postgraduate. It also includes an annotated bibliography of general financial aid directories, with geographic and subject indexes.
- "Athletic Scholarships" provides lists of organizations granting undergraduate athletic scholarships.
- "Financial Aid for the Disabled and Their Families" helps you find scholarships for individuals with diagnosed disabilities.
- "The Financial Aid Directory for Minorities" offers financial resources for minority students.