Fall Quarter 2015 registration fee payment deadline: Friday, September 18, 2015.
Fall Quarter remainder funds for direct deposit will be available beginning Thursday, September 24, 2015. If you did not sign up for direct deposit, remainder checks will be mailed beginning Thursday, September 24.
To make sure your financial aid is available in time to pay your fees:
- Regularly check your Financial Aid Checklist to view and/or complete requested items or actions.
- Frequently review your UCSD e-mail account for messages from the Financial Aid Office.
- If you have loans, make sure you complete all the required paperwork and the TritonLink loan counseling session. Questions about Perkins Loan or University Loan required paperwork can be directed to Student Business Services at email@example.com.
- See additional disbursement requirements and make sure you've complied with them.
- If you have met all disbursement requirements, then once you have enrolled in Fall Quarter Classes, your financial aid will disburse to your UCSD student account. (Wait-listed classes do NOT count as enrolled units.)
- Review your Fall Quarter billing statement beginning September 2 to make sure your financial aid has been applied to your student account. Please note that Direct Loan funds will not credit your account until September 15 due to Federal regulations. However, pending Direct Loan payments will be calculated into your current online balance on TritonLink.
Billing Statement Tip: Access the "Current Account Activity" view on your TritonLink bill for up-to-date account activity.
- Sign up for direct deposit by Tuesday, September 1 for your Fall Quarter funds to credit your bank account at the beginning of the quarter, starting Thursday September 24.
The Financial Aid Office is utilizing altered hours during the summer in order to complete preparation for fall quarter opening. Our summer hours for full services will be 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Throughout the summer, please regularly check your UCSD email box and your Financial Aid Checklist available through TritonLink.
Read about the Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) program for the 2015-16 academic year.
Learn about the new Triton Food Pantry located at the Original Student Center adjacent to AS Soft Reserves.