Enrollment Checklist (Graduate Students)
Check the topics below for important enrollment information for graduate students.
The following programs require advisor approval before enrolling:
- Comparative Studies in Language, Society and Culture
- International Relations and Pacific Studies (IRPS)
- Math (first- and second-year students)
- You can enroll without an appointment at any time during the enrollment period by using WebReg.
- Enrollment restrictions and prerequisites apply to International Relations and Pacific Studies (IRPS) students only.
- You can print a copy of your schedule from the Classes and Wait Lists tool.
- Note: The official university deadline to add classes (including Special Studies classes) is Friday of Week 2. Requests to add classes after Week 2 are not guaranteed and require an add card, approved by both instructor and department offering the course, submitted to the Office of the Registrar by 4 p.m. on Friday of the final week of instruction.
Enrollment and fee payment holds
- Go to Holds. Contact the office indicated to clear each hold.
- WebReg will not allow you to enroll or Add/ Change/ Drop unless all enrollment holds have been cleared.
- The Cashier's Office cannot process fee payments until all fee payment holds have been cleared.
- Enrollment limits will be enforced for all graduate students.
- If a class is full, the system will offer you the option to wait-list.