Skip to main content

System Status: 

How to File for Your Degree (Graduate Students)

Graduate students, find out how, when, and where to file for your degree.

In the right place? If you're an undergraduate student, see How to File for Your Degree (Undergraduates).

If you are a graduate student who plans to file for your degree:

Contact your graduate program to file the Final Report form and other paperwork upon completion of the requirements for your degree.

Questions? Contact the appropriate resource: