Skip to main content

System Status: 

How to Enroll in Classes at CSU Campuses

If you're a UC San Diego undergraduate, find out how you can take classes at a California State University (CSU) campus through the Cross Enrollment Program.

1. Complete a cross enrollment form.

Contact the admissions office at the CSU campus you plan to attend, and request a cross enrollment form.
Provide the information requested.

2. Get verification of your eligibility.

Take the cross enrollment form to the UCSD Registrar's Office, Student Services Center (map) for completion of the verification portion of the form.

3. Submit the form.

Submit the completed form to the appropriate CSU registrar's office.

For more information, contact the Registrar's Office, (858) 534-3150.