Skip to main content

System Status: 

Off-Campus Rental Forms

Access forms that will help you when renting an off-campus property.

Student Legal Services has sample forms available for you to use when moving off campus. Please consult Student Legal Services for advice and questions regarding contracts and leases.

  • Roommate Agreement: You may want to use a formal roommate agreement that clearly outlines expenses and responsibilities.
  • Sublease Agreement: If you plan to sublease your residence, you'll want to help protect yourself by using a formal agreement.
Questions? Contact Student Legal Services, (858) 534-4374.