How to Get Your Student (Triton) Card
All students enrolled for the current school quarter are entitled to a Triton Card. This is your official university ID card, and you are issued just one active card.
Most undergraduate and graduate students will submit their photo electronically to the Campus Card office. If you missed the deadline for electronic submission or fit into a different student category, get your card by following the steps below according to your status (freshman, grad student, etc.).
- Deadline: Aug. 1, 2014
- Have a picture ID available to verify your identity when you pick up your card. You can use your driver's license, passport, state ID card, or other photo ID.
- No hats, sunglasses, or other objects will be allowed in your picture. Face must be clearly visible, smiling and facing forward.
- Photo must be in color, brightness, contrast, and cropping must be reasonable.
- Staff members who wish to conduct an office orientation should contact Campus Cards to schedule their group. Provide the date, estimated number of students, time frame, and contact information.
Your photo should be submitted through the online Photo Tool, If you did not submit it by the deadline you can get a photo and ID card at Student Business Services (map) when the quarter begins.
- If you are living in Campus Housing proceed to the ResLife office/tent at your college. Generally speaking your card will be given to you at move in.
- If you are a commuter student please stop by the Student Services Center the first week of the Fall Quarter to pick up your card. Signs will posted to direct you.
Your photo should be submitted on line through, Photo Tool, If you did not submit it by the deadline you can get a photo and ID card at Student Business Services (map) when the quarter begins.
- Generally speaking your card will be given to you by your department.
- Please stop by Student Business Services (map) to pick up your card if your department representative has not already provided it to you.
- Contact your department if you need a Triton Card before the quarter begins. They will need to provide you with a formal letter indicating your start date.
- Your card will not be activated until the quarter in which you are enrolled.
Note: Visiting graduate or postdoctoral students may qualify for an affiliate card.
Your photo should be submitted on line through Photo Tool, If you did not submit it by the deadline you can get a photo and ID card at Student Business Services (map) when the quarter begins.
- Your card will be available to you through your program coordinator on the day of your orinentaiton.
Summer Session Students will need to come to the Student Business Services (map) office for your photo and ID card,10 days before the quarter begins.
Contact UCSD Extension, (858) 534-3400, for information about your card.
Need more information?
Contact Campus Cards, (858) 822-4727.