Guidelines for appropriate pictures
- Face must be clearly visible and facing forward-no profile shots, sunglasses, selfies or hats.
- Photo must be in color-passport photos are best (please do not scan your actual passport, as the holograms and other security measures reduce the photo quality.
- Student must be the only person in the picture.
- No graduation caps, gowns or costumes can be worn.
- Photograph must have a uniform white background.
- Nothing can be touching the face such as hands, signs, or props.
Acceptable photo example
Complete and submit this form to request a Student (Triton) Card