The Campus Card Office is located in the Student Services Center, Suite 354A (map)
Monday-Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Your Triton Card is your key to the campus. In addition to serving as your official photo identification card, the Triton Card gives you access to campus buildings and events and lets you:
- Access your meal plan or use it as a debit card at campus dining facilities
- Gain access to residence halls
- Check out books and materials through UCSD Libraries
- Use recreation facilities and get discounts on rec. classes
- Receive services at University Health Service
- Show your affiliation, if needed, on UCSD shuttles
- Participate in voting and other Associated Students activities, and get discounts on A.S. events
- Get discounts or free admission to sporting events and other campus activities
- Get discounts on attractions and events through the UCSD Box Office
- Get even more discounts on local arts and entertainment, computers, and more
Activate your Triton Card for printing / copying
Use your card for printing and copying documents, using Imprints iaccess services.
TritonCash debit card
When you deposit funds to your Campus Card, it becomes a Triton Cash Debit Card, allowing you to make cash-free purchases at many on- and off-campus locations.